Cote Hill – Hamper
Our cheeses but with all the trimmings. A chunk of all five of our cheeses with local provisions that pair beautifully with them
- Cote Hill Blue Baby Or Large Blue Quarter – Soft, creamy with a mild blue bite
- Cote Hill Lindum piece – A rind washed cheese, deliciously savoury
- Cote Hill Yellow piece – Soft buttery & unctious
- Cote Hill Red piece – a sweet nutty semi hard cheese.
- Cote Hill White – Just a few days old at eating, light, fresh with an lemony zing
- Lincolnshire Plum Bread
- Local Runny honey- Croft Apiaries
- Apple & Tomato Chutney – Jenny’s Jams
- Artisan Crackers
Total Cheese weight 1.4kg. Best Before 4 weeks.